Got A Point - Or Just A Nutcase?

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm, I think most people can use whois, I dont think its necessary to post the gentlemans details on here.

Well done though, very good, now for your next PeeCeee wizard task, who owns Microsoft?

I've edited if you think its harsh - its all in the public domain - at the end of the day the record is publically accessible. He's obviously happy to post accusations like that and leave an audit right back to his home phone number.

Clearly a fruit loop.

It gets better though - not only is the web design completely shit for such an allegedly internet aware individual, but the Who is record gives his own address, phone, and private e-mail address. Guy is a real genius - if you need anymore info call him up or e-mail him direct.

Well that's what whois is for...

I use real details on mine, and it can be pretty handy when trying to contact owner's of sites.

I would always question the credibility of anyone who proclaims that they have written to the highest in the land without making the point they are writing about clear. Just because you have written to Tony Blair, Dubya and all points in between doesn't actually lend credibility to your argument unless you can explain clearly what your point is and, more importantly, tell us what the replies were.

Seen this kind of thing many a time and, I have to say, it is pretty symptommatic.

I would always question the credibility of anyone who proclaims that they have written to the highest in the land without making the point they are writing about clear.

I loved all the wasted paperwork reporting RBSI to the FSA - he has a website called the worlds oldest parliament which clearly identifies the IOM as a free standing jurisdiction with its own rules and laws and then throws a complete strop when the FSA (a UK regulator who have no remit over Manx banks because of our freestanding status) refuses to take action over a complaint he made.

I just thought "What a complete arse".

He reminds me of a typical Daily Mail reader, full of anger and shite in equal proportions.

Barking. Howling at the moon. Read some of the letters to/from Manx Radio, and see that he got perfectly reasonable responses which he then clearly ignored. Roy Mcmillan wrote a particularly good one, and Andy Wint a few.

Mine would have been much shorter and included the words 'cease and desist' I think...

He seems quite bitter that nobody likes his shit idea.

Does he seriously want rule by internet referendum???? That would be inpractical for effective government in every sense.

I can't exactly grasp what he's getting at but he seems to think HE HAS A RIGHT to our time and we have a responsibility to listen.

I can't exactly grasp what he's getting at but he seems to think HE HAS A RIGHT to our time and we have a responsibility to listen.

Also an irresponsible use of that URL - giving the island a bad name. Why doesn't he just come on here and debate the issue and get it sorted in his head once and for all?

Doesn't he know we have all the answers on here ;)

Archived