Election Results

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watterson, Gawne, Gill in Rushen - but no figures yet!

As a resident of Rushen I would like to apologise to the rest of the Island. We've let you down again.

You lot should build a wall and keep us out.

Perfect result!

Two good solid MHKs re-elected, and a young sharp intelligent lad elected.

Shame about JR - quite liked the dude myself, never seemed to come across as a 'sellout' as much as some of the 'others' (not meaning his contenders).

It seems the way to win a seat for Ramsey is to not actually live there!

Tell me though. What happened to Singer. Has he followed through on his promise to resign as MLC on the day. He must be well pissed off.

Not too sure on whether or not he did but he was the only candidate I saw in town today walking between the polling stations (I saw him 3 times throughout the day).

Damn shame, he should have got in for sure.

He seemed to disappear pretty quickly once the results had been announced.

Watterson, Gawne, Gill in Rushen - but no figures yet!

As a resident of Rushen I would like to apologise to the rest of the Island. We've let you down again.

You lot should build a wall and keep us out.

Perfect result!

Two good solid MHKs re-elected, and a young sharp intelligent lad elected.

He's got two ideas. Teach kids to use a cheque book and shopworkers should speak English.

People spend ages running for Tynwald and deciding who vote for and the people of Rushen piss on them all by voting for the fuckin Chuckle brothers.

Gawne must be gutted he's going to have to do the work of three MHK's.

Well done to Juan to be honest I thought his age would have stopped people from voting for him, good to see it seems not many people down here are ageist.

Age was his only blindspot though. His website was good, and he took the time to do the rounds even though he does not drive. Its a big "E" for effort on his part.

Archived