Election Results

Albert Tatlock

Well done to Juan to be honest I thought his age would have stopped people from voting for him, good to see it seems not many people down here are ageist.

Unlike Ramsey, where most of them are aged.

lol. some more than others.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Juan to be honest I thought his age would have stopped people from voting for him, good to see it seems not many people down here are ageist.

Age was his only blindspot though. His website was good, and he took the time to do the rounds even though he does not drive. Its a big "E" for effort on his part.

Age usually = experience & wisdom, can't say I know ther guy at all, - he looks far too 'shiny' for me, I really hope he can bring something good to the people of the south.

Good luck Juan, hope you do the collective 'us' some good!

Unlike Ramsey, where most of them are aged.

lol. some more than others.

Some, SOME! It's like day of the fucking living dead every day in Ramsey dude. ;)

Some, SOME! It's like day of the fucking living dead every day in Ramsey dude. ;)

That was why the cottage hospital was such a key election issue - all those old buggers worried about having a fall and shitting their pants whilst an ambulance comes all the way from Douglas. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Age was his only blindspot though. His website was good, and he took the time to do the rounds even though he does not drive. Its a big "E" for effort on his part.

Got a link to his website? Looks like a young man in a hurry.

Got a link to his website? Looks like a young man in a hurry.

www.juanwatterson.com

(Note its crashed due to traffic)

Age usually = experience & wisdom, can't say I know ther guy at all, - he looks far too 'shiny' for me, I really hope he can bring something good to the people of the south.

Good luck Juan, hope you do the collective 'us' some good!

When I saw he was standing I was quite pleased, because he's a nice fella, but read his manifesto there's nothing there. It's like a manifesto written by your Granny.

Douglas South

Cretney 1873

Buttery 829

Kermode 399

Schuengel 219

Clarke 361

Malarkey 873

I'm just glad Kermode got the result he deserves.

Back to driving that ambulance.

or Wrestling?

GL nextime Asmadeus!

Archived