Election Results

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seemed to disappear pretty quickly once the results had been announced.

I really don't blame him, how the fuck Bell got back in I'll never know!

Unbelievable.

People moan and whinge about these people for five years and then bottle out and vote them back in.

Yep, there's 1,768 fuckwits living in Ramsey dude - not the kind of place I want to be living in anymore, that's for sure!

Yep, there's 1,768 fuckwits living in Ramsey dude - not the kind of place I want to be living in anymore, that's for sure!

Yep totally agree dude and I agree with whoever said the best way to get voted in for Ramsey is not to live there.

He seemed to disappear pretty quickly once the results had been announced.

I really don't blame him, how the fuck Bell got back in I'll never know!

Unbelievable.

People moan and whinge about these people for five years and then bottle out and vote them back in.

Totally agree - compared to Douglas South where there are only 399 fuckwits who voted for Phil Kermode.

Good luck to all who have tried and not made it into the 'Keys'.

Good luck to all the new members, I sincerely hope you can make a difference to/from many of the last bunch of self-serving a-holes who have managed to fill their own pockets & ride the 'wave'.

I hope you can make a difference and let the re-elected 'dullards' have to 'work' this time around and not sit on their laurels.

I'm hopeful for something more forwad looking and better placed to bring the IOM 'forward' with the new blood we have.

Good luck to everyohne concerned.

question on manx radio...... "peter karran for chief minister"....

interesting......

IMHO - very interesting, not the greatest speaker in the world, but at least I feel I know where his loyalties are & that's very important to me.

Archived