Two Sitting Mhk Hopefuls

nipper

I wasn't too happy to see this picture in this weeks IoM Examiner.

takeititteasy10090le2.th.jpg

I'm all for road safety, but I feel Phil Braidwood and his sidekick "Captain" Andrew Douglas were foolish in their attempts to impose an All Island Speed Limit. The public told them where to go with their public leaflet ruse. Perhaps the public might remember that on Thursday.

Sorry to be personal but I feel as far as road safety goes, these two are a pair of clowns - as Minister and member for Transport their arrogance displayed a missed opportunity to improve safety on our roads. When/if they get in I wonder what other plans they have for us?

...and while I'm 'on one' about a bit of publicity in the Examiner, the week of the election......

did you know, realise or even care what happened in 1991????

Well someone did at the Isle of Man Examiner Business News (pink pages) and decided to give us all a look back 15 years and to see who was a moving and a shaking on the Island back then - and at the same time give our Ron a bit of a free plug!!

ourron001og0.jpg

edited to add: I think the photo is from 1991 too :);)

...and while I'm 'on one' about a bit of publicity in the Examiner, the week of the election......

did you know, realise or even care what happened in 1991????

Well someone did at the Isle of Man Examiner Business News (pink pages) and decided to give us all a look back 15 years and to see who was a moving and a shaking on the Island back then - and at the same time give our Ron a bit of a free plug!!

ourron001og0.jpg

edited to add: I think the photo is from 1991 too :);)

...and he was back in Douglas a few years later - probably cos all the fecking clients were in Douglas - Doh! Anyhow, I won't be voting for him.

Perhaps you should forward a copy to the communications commission. It does seem to be flouting guidelines somewhat... should also be accompanied by 'also standing for michael is David Cannan.'

Newspapers don't come under the same regulations as broadcasting. They should have something similar but they don't.

Archived