Game Of The Year

K.os Theory

Well we're getting close to the end of the year and I got to thinking about what games have truely stood out this year...

for me :

Resident Evil 4 on the PS2 - I just wasn't prepared for how fuckin good this game was, easily one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure to play

Wipeout Pure on the PSP - the best looking wipeout on any system, and that sublime gameplay all miniaturised

Oblivion on xbox 360 - again stunning graphics and a huge open ended ( almost sandbox ) game that I just can't seem to devote enough time to

Gears of War on the 360 - well I've been going on about it for long enough, after playing it for most of this weekend I'm happy to say the next generation of games has arrived.

but only one game can take the prize...

Resident Evil 4 for me is game of the year ( I know it was out on the gamecube last year but I only got round to playing it this year )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
World of Warcraft :) (I know it came out last year, but I still love it)

sadly I have to agree

footy manager 2007 is the closest I have had to a great game

World of Warcraft :) (I know it came out last year, but I still love it)

Another WoW addict here and with the BC expansion due out in January :unsure: , roll on another 12 months :D BF2 is my only other distraction for the PC, nothing else has got a look in.

Only got 3 games for my PSP, of which Fight Night 3 and Virtua Tennis have passed the time waiting at airports etc..

World of Warcraft naturally, but other than that:

Oblivion. Just wow, fucking amazing visuals, huge scope, fun gameplay, it rules.

Dark Messiah. Was a bit of a let down, but then it really picked up. Kind of like a shoot em up in chainmail.

Half Life 2, EP1: Wow, just wow...

Brain Training. Silly little thing, but very addictive

Archived