Game Of The Year

K.os Theory

picked up a copy of Rainbow 6 Las Vegas yesterday, spent a couple of hours trying to get through the first level! It's shaping up to be a cracker...

was thinking of geting that myself, would you recommend it?

superb game, graphically lush ( it uses the unreal 3 engine to great effect ), I've been hammering it solidly now for a week or so and still haven't finished it. Not that it's an overly long game but I'm just getting stuck on certain levels. The AI is top notch for the most part ( I never tire of watching my 2 companions blow a door off the hinges and the wipe out every tango in the room ). Well worth a purchase, I've been told that the online mode is fantastic ( yes I'm still to get online with me eggbox but it's on the cards )...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been playing gears of war all week now, amazing game. Just gets better the more you get into it.

pheew just started playing through GOW on INSANE difficulty, fcuk me on your own it's pretty tough even though you know what's coming up, the locust are so determined to get up close and personal...thank god for the chainsaw rifle! :huh::o:lol:

How far you through it Modey?

I've been playing gears of war all week now, amazing game. Just gets better the more you get into it.

pheew just started playing through GOW on INSANE difficulty, fcuk me on your own it's pretty tough even though you know what's coming up, the locust are so determined to get up close and personal...thank god for the chainsaw rifle! :huh::o:lol:

How far you through it Modey?

I'm only up to the last act on casual. should have that finished this weeked so i'll start on one of the harder levels.

good luck the last level is pretty tough, even in casual...i'm certainly not looking forward to it on INSANE!!! :blink:

I see what you mean about the last level being tough, didn't think i was ever going to do that!

got there in the end though, now tot try it on hardcore

Archived