New Years Eve

TomTucker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ste, I might well have wangled myself out of working NYE :D

If it is so, do I take it that the Brit, at the usual time will be our venue of choice? And tell Mrs Ste that she *must* come this time! Babysitter can be provided...... :)

It's her a birthday on new years eve so would be great night, she never seems to get a party!

I'm in London at the moment, so will ask her tomorrow.

Beats getting stuck to the pole in Nighlife.

Ste, I might well have wangled myself out of working NYE :D

If it is so, do I take it that the Brit, at the usual time will be our venue of choice? And tell Mrs Ste that she *must* come this time! Babysitter can be provided...... :)

It's her a birthday on new years eve so would be great night, she never seems to get a party!

I'm in London at the moment, so will ask her tomorrow.

Beats getting stuck to the pole in Nighlife.

You promised never to speak of the Nightlife incident :ph34r:

ahaha!

Here'sa handy lil tip.... Get the FU** off this rock and venture to better places!

Been to prague 2/3 years ago!

The words WOW just dont cut it when it comes to attempting to describe how awesome this place on New years etc!

Its mega... everyone is alive, so many different people all so friendly, its unreal :D

Forget New Years Eve - for a better night out get down to the Bay, Port St Mary on 30th Dec for the Tholton Builders Xmas party! Makes NYE pale into significance (but then Stonechase in ramsey would be good apart from the travelling distance!

Last year, this was a fantastic evening, I wasn't physically/mentallly capable of NYE afterwards!

Hope it's as good this year:)

Archived