New Years Eve

TomTucker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only had one excellent NYE and that was a couple of years ago at a mates house - parties in houses are the best i think. See if i wanted to go to my fave london club its gona cost me £45 entry fee - now thats out of order even if the Chemical Bros are playing!!! I could go to Glastonbury for £110 so i aint paying half of that for one night if ytou see what i mean!

I think that me an man are going to try an rent a cottage out in the country for the night and get jiggy by the coal fire with lots of champagne!!

Although we have been invited to a party in the glam location of Slough!.......

Aah New Year is about who you are with at the end of the day, its turned into an event like monkey said where you are told to have a good time and it usually ends up a bit deflated IMO! as long as you have your loved ones, mates round you thats all that matters i guess!

=^..^= do you know if it is ticket only on nye?

Sorry its taken so long to reply.

Popped in and had a natter with Mandy on friday night and it is not ticket only. She has applied for an extension to the licence and it is fancy dress optional !

Speaking to Matt tonight and we'll have been dressed up for panto for the previous two weeks (starts a week on saturday - get your tickets as its ace !) so he just wants to wear jeans and t-shirt, sing, bounce around like a loon and sweat himself silly!

Speaking to Matt tonight and we'll have been dressed up for panto for the previous two weeks (starts a week on saturday - get your tickets as its ace !) so he just wants to wear jeans and t-shirt, sing, bounce around like a loon and sweat himself silly!

I don't feel well. Go easy, man - I've got to stand next to him all evenng...

Looking forward the Panto. Is this a first starring role for one as-yet-unnamed bass player on the horizon do I feel?

Hmm, fancy dress. I have an idea. By the way, the gold hot pants aren't featuring in my choice of wardrobe...

JB

By the way, the gold hot pants aren't featuring in my choice of wardrobe...

That is a shame, Foxtrotlima was looking forward to that bit.

If FTL wants to wear gold hot pants then we aren't going to stop her...

And Mr B - for future reference I've been on stage in panto before. And judging by the costume this time I'll be wearing more than last time..

I agree with some of the other posters on here as I gave up on NYE on the island a while ago. Far too boring and predictable so this year I'll be in Chicago (was in New York last year and Boston the year before).

Who cares - and anyway, only the boring get bored.

I agree with some of the other posters on here as I gave up on NYE on the island a while ago. Far too boring and predictable so this year I'll be in Chicago (was in New York last year and Boston the year before).

Who cares - and anyway, only the boring get bored.

Well it seems you cared enough to reply?

Archived