New Years Eve

TomTucker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paying to get into the Cornerhouse. Is this what NYE has become?

Bollocks to it all. I think I will go out on Saturday instead and spend NYE drinking Grolsch and watching repeats of Prison Break.

Bloody millennium has ruined that night forever

Come and drink with the Tholtan Builders in the Bay, Port St Mary, you'll have such a good night, you won't feel the need for NYE - or too hungover to even bother contemplating it...

Gday Y'All !

Arrived this arvo in Sydney after a 17 hour coach trip from Brisbane ( Or "P'risbane / Sydleee" as the Japanese fellow sat next to me on the Greyhound kept saying, for 17 hours! )

Mission, you mentioned another MF user was in Sydney for NYE - would I know them ? And who are they ? Will definitely try to meet up if possible.

And, if Dr. Mo Beats is online, I recall you may have mentioned a DJ called 'Dopemine' on your MF live show some time ago. He's playing tonight in Sydney ( its 5pm here now ) at a club called 'Chinese Laundry' - i'm thinking of going down anyway, am i in for a good night dude ?

ta very mucho

Cam

:)

have mentioned a DJ called 'Dopemine' on your MF live show some time ago. He's playing tonight in Sydney ( its 5pm here now ) at a club called 'Chinese Laundry' - i'm thinking of going down anyway, am i in for a good night dude ?

Yes go - excellent tech/electro breakbeat producer from Oz, should be going off and Chinese Laundry is the place to be. Jealous.

for those staying in join me on nye at 8pm for a gradually drunken whateverthemoodtakesme show.....xmas eve was a giggle (that poor german, he was so polite as well.....eh MISSION!!).....was funny as tho

can we break the 6hour stream that was xmas eve?.....can i get more hammered?.....

if your having your friends round, i'll provide the tunes click me to listen or be different click moi or choose the camstream of the clubiom for the full horror!!!

for all going out, have a belting new years eve!!!!

Archived