Julie Corkhill To Appeal

slinkydevil

Let it go people, it's over.

Complete crap. The criminal case is over, that's all. The result is Guilty as Charged

It's not over until the civil case is heard and dealt with. The builders, who have my admiration for taking on the Manx Establishment and running it to the wire, are still owed a lot of money by Mr & Mrs Corkhill. As Mrs Corkhill is now a convicted felon I would hope they would just pay up.......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let it go people, it's over.

Complete crap. The criminal case is over, that's all. The result is Guilty as Charged

It's not over until the civil case is heard and dealt with. The builders, who have my admiration for taking on the Manx Establishment and running it to the wire, are still owed a lot of money by Mr & Mrs Corkhill. As Mrs Corkhill is now a convicted felon I would hope they would just pay up.......

You can hope PK, but as with a lot of bullys and cheats,liars and theives, they are so used to getting their own way, they believe in their own invincility, and they believe they are right.

Look on the bright side. If it does go to court think of the headlines and more embarrasment heaped over her. And more details will be revealed too. There is a lot to come out. A relative of mine was employed on that site for a few months and the stories he relates about her behaviour..... I wouldn't repeat it here.

Archived