The Headlines Again

Stu Peters

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Declan, I'm sure some of the Manx Excreta stuff would be appropriate. Kringle's Miss Isle of Man and all that. (Make sure you're at the THA to see what it's like - or listen to it on radio tomorrow. Repeated again on Sunday etc.)

To any of the THA gang:

It would be interesting to have the occasioanl musical item. I'm sure there are forum people who could knock up a few satirical lyrics and strum a geetar.

What was it he said when he met me....

"I walked upto the bar and from behind me I heard a voice say Ripsaw, I turned. Expecting to see a big fat greasy kebab seller and I was stunned to see, yes, a big fat greasy kebab seller!"

That must have been one of the best laughs I had. One that almost cost me my job when I was reading it whilst I was at work!

Stav.

Sorry to be all clicky because some of us weren't there.

But who were the pished people at the table by the bar. I thought it was very rude them talking so loudly and so pissdly when the show was on.

Or was it just me being cantankerous.

And that lady didn't like me putting my pint on her table when I needn't (ahem, was told) to clap.

I thought they were a bit loud - but it did get better though. I think one of their phones went off too (having been requested to turn them off)

Didn't spoil it though - it was still good.

Which lady didn't look pleased? I hope not me - I had a black T shirt and trousers on and was sitting at the back. If I was frowning at all I certainly didn't mean to.

Sorry :(

I'm lost now.... I didn't see you there?

If I had, I'd have tapped you for one of mama Stav's kebabs.

Should have been looking for a fat greasy kebab seller and not the smooth, sophisticated swave, that you think I am!

Stav.

Should have been looking for a fat greasy kebab seller and not the smooth, sophisticated swave, that you think I am!

I do???

Heh, I'm much more sophisticated that you think I am. (copied from a line in a Carry Grant film)

Stav.

That I think you are what?

You clearly know my mind better than I do.... :huh:

But who were the pished people at the table by the bar. I thought it was very rude them talking so loudly and so pissdly when the show was on.

Christ, selfish xxxxxxxs anyone would ahve thought they were in a pub!

Declan: I'm sure The Excreta is exactly the kind of thing!

If you can't listen live via the Manx Radio website, I'm sure a compressed version of the programme will be stored for a week in the Audio Vault at the same site.

Archived