Russian Spies

Chinahand

10 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Not necessarily 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420245/Why-Boston-segregated-town-UK-Old-agricultural-industrial-heartlands-places-residents-live-parallel-lives.html

Sorry it's the quite appalling Daily Wail. Sent to me by one of the chaps I go drinking fishing with at Boston.

That's what you tell us. I'll bet you're a closet Mail reader.;)

Not really what I meant though. I was relating to various types of racially motivated crime. Muslim on Jew, Hindu on Muslim, even Muslim on wrong kind of Muslim, East European on Asian in general, Afro-Caribbean on Asian in general; that sort of thing, including attacks on the person, property, desecration of graves etc. Largely brushed under the carpet by the mainstream, as of course was Asian on young white girl for many years, and still going on now. Only whites can be racist of course.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, woolley said:

That's what you tell us. I'll bet you're a closet Mail reader.;)

Not really what I meant though. I was relating to various types of racially motivated crime. Muslim on Jew, Hindu on Muslim, even Muslim on wrong kind of Muslim, East European on Asian in general, Afro-Caribbean on Asian in general; that sort of thing, including attacks on the person, property, desecration of graves etc. Largely brushed under the carpet by the mainstream, as of course was Asian on young white girl for many years, and still going on now. Only whites can be racist of course.

The 'Asian' description- a poor and imprecise moniker beloved by the BBC and other British media, stigmatises all those other Asian people; Chinese, Indonesians, et al. Rather than be open about the majority of those offenders being of Pakistani and Bangladeshi ethnicity, they use a lazy, catch-all term. Not really in the best interests of 'diversity' or social cohesion.

After the Sunday Mirror published its article on Telford, about thousands of young women and girls being historically abused and trafficked by 'Asian' men, West Mercia Police chief, Tom Harding claimed the figures had been "sensationalised" and the crimes "no worse than the rest of the country" (the quote has now been removed from the BBC website) and the latest information was "not new."

No, not new, just sat on for decades for the sake of 'diversity' thus prolonging the cycle if abuse.

The hero of the Rochdale moment, former Chief Prosecutor, Nazir Afzal, a muslim himself who decided justice wasn't being served on those Rochdale criminals, said he knew "more would come out" and that Telford and the proliferation of child-sex abuse rings were the "tip of the iceberg."

Dreadful. 

Oh. Hang on... she's going to expel 23 diplomats, who are in reality spies for the evil regime. This will seriously degrade russias ability to do harm to us, says the scarecrow. Have they only just discovered that these diplomats are in fact evil spies for the evil regime? If not it begs the question why are we only just getting rid of them now?why was it fine to have secret spies posing as diplomats for an evil regime gangster state 2 weeks ago?

Corbyn is a eurosceptic traitor. Putin’s is a very dangerous regime. Look at his record in Russia, Chechnya, Ukraine, Georgia, and Syria. He’s been busy creating the ‘Eurasian Union’ with Belarus and Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Georgia, and has his eyes on the Balkans, the Baltic, and Eastern Europe. He’s been striking big deals with the Chinese Emporer, backing up and  egging on Kim Jong-Un, and undermining the western democracies any way he can, such as  trolling for Trump and no-doubt backing breakshit. 

The Putin regime plays on a traditional Russian political and military paranoia about the long border to the west. Perpetuating the Stalinist belief in spheres of influence - as if there should be buffer countries between Russia and the modern democratic world which should be somehow transitional or neutral. As if the countries on Russia's borders should lean towards Moscow. Though there is no reason why they should.

Russian propaganda weaves this warped nationalist perspective into a narrative which is aimed to appeal especially to simplistic conspiracy theorists  and angry white nationalists in the democracies. As if there were some sort of equivalence between the Putin regime and the democratically elected governments in Europe. Which there clearly isn't.

Archived