Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 15%, but it comes via Europe so if the gas is cut off, Europe will be having a word.

A large consignment of LPG came direct during the cold snap, although if it ever was used remains a mystery as it was probably sold on to make a quick buck, after a piggy backed load was added, or dropped off, to help out with a plan to provide a route back to Russia for a couple of test tubes in a sandwich box.

13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Well, if you have been told to think that, who am i to argue

It's not about what I have been told to believe. I have not been told to believe anything. Thanks. It's about the ability to look at a thing critically. RT is in the long tradition of agitprop. It's a Russian govt propaganda station.

If the BBC were a propaganda station then it would not so frequently find itself in conflict with the British government. But more than that - apply your own critical judgement. Ask yourself why there is almost no coverage which is critical of Russian domestic or foreign policy - or questions the quality of life in Russia. Or the state of the economy. Or how wealthy Putin and his friends are.

46 minutes ago, pongo said:

Farage has been a Russia Today regular for years. Presumably he is also one of Putin's useful idiots.

It must be getting confusing for the populists trying to remember which side of any talking point they are on.  Especially with Corbyn for support.

whats your point:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

And is much of the UK's gas supplied by Gazprom...?

uk buys zero gas from russia......

1 hour ago, pongo said:

Though perhaps no more difficult that supporting whatever British fascism is calling itself this week whilst simultaneously posing as pro Israel.

You are aware it's quite possible to have different views on different subjects based on the facts available, regardless of which side of the political spectrum one view is from the other.

'Frankly Russia should go away, it should shut up.' UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson when asked about Russia's response to it's diplomats being expelled.

Wouldn't it be great to have some maturity and statesmanlike qualities in our cabinet at this time.

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

no i am not " the uk buys zero gas from russia" your link doesn't change that, some of it may be russian gas, but the uk buys zero gas from russia.....

its been repeatability said on the bbc this week......

try learning to read......

Archived