Russian Spies

Chinahand

Have to admit Boris Johnson has been quite open and contrite about all the Russian cash the Tories have been taking in. He’s talked about boycotting the World Cup. I’d prefer him to ban Russian oligarchs from buying political influence in the U.K., getting involved in newspapers, social media trolling, conspiracy blogs and satellite TV stations. I’d also expect him to ban their kids from posh schools and ban them from owing football teams, banks, shares in U.K. strategic energy or transport companies and any kind of substantial property. 

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Have to admit Boris Johnson has been quite open and contrite about all the Russian cash the Tories have been taking in. He’s talked about boycotting the World Cup. I’d prefer him to ban Russian oligarchs from buying political influence in the U.K., getting involved in newspapers, social media trolling, conspiracy blogs and satellite TV stations. I’d also expect him to ban their kids from posh schools and ban them from owing football teams, banks, shares in U.K. strategic energy or transport companies and any kind of substantial property. 

is that because they are jewish that you object....

30 minutes ago, twinkle said:

another nice piece for the snowflakes,they must be "really" thick NOT to grasp this.FFS they are fucking idiots or worse.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/it-isnt-russia-that-destroyed-british-sovereignty/21229#.Wq-bKmdLE5s

FYI - spiked-online which you have linked to is run by the group formally known as the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_(UK,_1978)#RCP_and_later_organisations

600px-CAMprotest.jpg

23 minutes ago, pongo said:

FYI - spiked-online which you have linked to is run by the group formally known as the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_(UK,_1978)#RCP_and_later_organisations

600px-CAMprotest.jpg

anything.but anything is better than the new communist party the "EUSSR",no contest.

On 3/15/2018 at 6:47 AM, Barrie Stevens said:

There may not be any evidence but such activities are not evidenced based. They are intelligence based.

The double agent attacked by the nerve gas had been a double agent who was playing both sides against the middle and had been "flipped" and then effectively exchanged and paroled. There are others.

Are we going to openly say that, "We have several of their spooks working for us and we know"..

The agent attacked with nerve gas worked for us not for principles but for money it is said. He is not the only one and some of our own spies are probably double agents as well.

No evidence = no intelligence.

Archived