Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

What are you on about ? Have I missed something and accidentally left the planet for 48 hours ? Who says the UK government lied about this ? 

Richard did...

3 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

BoJo has conflated “I’m certain it’s Novichok” with “I’m certain it is Russian”. 

These are different, but not as different as is being made out. 

"When I look at the evidence, the people from Porton Down, the laboratory… they were absolutely categorical, I mean, I asked the guy myself, I said, 'are you sure?' and he said 'there's no doubt.' And so, we have very little alternative but to take the action that we have taken."

6 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

If you note Boris doesn’t say what they were being categorical about. 

They were categorical that it was Novichok. 

Watch the 14 minute interview again where he personally makes statements like:

• "Russian only Nerve Agent"
  • "The evidence for culpability points to the Russians"

The man is a bumbling buffoon who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about or the consequences of what he says.

14 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Watch the 14 minute interview again where he personally makes statements like:

• "Russian only Nerve Agent"
  • "The evidence for culpability points to the Russians"

The man is a bumbling buffoon who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about or the consequences of what he says.

a clear reason to keep him on because he annoys you.....

There was a documentary of kinds on BBC4 last night about Portion Down, presented by that odd Dr who infected himself with a tapeworm for tv. The guy who worked there who was showing off his crazy chemicals had the look of a total psycho who shouldn't be anywhere near that shit and the boss of the place came across as shifty. 

In another marvel of coincidental scheduling this was preceded by a repeat of a program about Putin. The man is so magnificently passive/aggressive, and such an obvious bastard that you can't help but admire him.

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Skripal well on the road to recovery, his daughter recovered and looking forward to returning to the evil regime that tried to kill her. With a nerve agent 10 times more deadly than deadly vx. And the only death from the whole charade is sergey's beloved cat, put down by a british vet. 

And the two hamsters.......left in sealed house without water.........allegedly

Archived