Russian Spies

Chinahand

Clearly the intelligence services, the media and whoever else needed to concoct a story need to be communicating more. Nothing makes any sense at all, so many things are contradictory and the UK looks like a laughing stock, again.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, the stinking enigma said:

After applying a bit of lateral mathematical extrapolation the only possible answer i'm left with is that madely is harder than putin. End of           

Smug git, I was hoping that horse would have kicked him.

Reports are saying they've found the bottle.

Novichok that poisoned a couple in Wiltshire came from a small bottle found in the home of one of the victims, police say.

A bottle was found in a search at Charlie Rowley's Amesbury house and was tested by scientists at Porton Down, the Metropolitan Police said.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:48 PM, woolley said:

Does anyone at all still believe the official line on this episode? Too improbable for words.

Do you find an alternative narrative more probable?  Care to share it?

I would love to know more about the investigation and especially how a bottle of the stuff ended up in poor Ms Sturgess' possession.  

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, Chinahand said:

Do you find an alternative narrative more probable?  Care to share it?

I would love to know more about the investigation and especially how a bottle of the stuff ended up in poor Ms Sturgess' possession.  

Are you contrary for a particular reason? If something doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever it's not a normal reaction to just believe it anyway in the absence of an alternative narrative.

22 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

Are you contrary for a particular reason? If something doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever it's not a normal reaction to just believe it anyway in the absence of an alternative narrative.

I don’t find it so incredible that the Russians would kill someone they consider a traitor: spies have used a risin tipped umbrella & polonium  in the UK in the past. 

The Russians kill turbulent priests and have no regard for legal or international borders in doing that. 

When it comes to abandoning the weapon used, to make this out to be inconceivable  is overblown. These things happen and then someone can find it with all the consequences of that. 

I see Russian media organisations trying to rubbish this narrative but don’t see any counter narrative which is any better. 

What is your theory?

25 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

He doesn’t say she found it Stinky. Why would you say that?  He says he found it and gave it to her. 

There’s a line in the article, reporting the shopkeeper saying what he said, “ I wish she hadn’t picked it up”.

That isn’t, necessarily inconsistent with him finding it and giving it to her.

Simplest most obvious explanations are almost always correct. Tortured labyrinthine conspiracy theories can be correct.

Until we know the facts it’s hard to tell which is the obvious explanation. The jarring contradiction to this being the remains of the nerve agent used before is his assertion the box/bottle was sealed.

Archived