Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Not sure why you still need to cling to it but it's obvious to me that you do. 

I find the claims that the “official story” is totally illogical and unbelievable odd. 

Russia tried to kill an ex-spy in a way with dog whistle ambiguity in the lead up to an election where Putin wanted to show himself to be a strong man. When he had done this with Polonium a decade earlier there were basically no consequences. 

The police are gathering evidence slowly but steadily. What happened with this poor woman may never be known but getting hold of the bottle some of the stuff was in will definitely be useful. 

It is highly likely the police will never test their evidence in court and who knows what details are subject to security service restrictions, but no I don’t believe the U.K. did it to be nasty to nice Mr Putin, and the idea it was the Ukrainians is really really unlikely to me. 

What is your theory?

3 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Had to google that... is the book any good?

Heller writes in an unremittingly tedious and boring style. Some bits are very funny, but the most of it is dross. The premise is good, but the execution is poor. The sequel was even worse. Unreadable.

22 hours ago, Chinahand said:

I find the claims that the “official story” is totally illogical and unbelievable odd. 

Russia tried to kill an ex-spy in a way with dog whistle ambiguity in the lead up to an election where Putin wanted to show himself to be a strong man. When he had done this with Polonium a decade earlier there were basically no consequences. 

The police are gathering evidence slowly but steadily. What happened with this poor woman may never be known but getting hold of the bottle some of the stuff was in will definitely be useful. 

It is highly likely the police will never test their evidence in court and who knows what details are subject to security service restrictions, but no I don’t believe the U.K. did it to be nasty to nice Mr Putin, and the idea it was the Ukrainians is really really unlikely to me. 

What is your theory?

Why do you keep asking people for their theories? It's such a bizarre set of events that the truth could literally be anything. One thing it likely isn't is the official version. 

Archived