Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't know. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Do you not find it strange that our media do not question any of the narrative, merely sensationalise it? There's plenty of holes in it from day 1 judy. The guy that found the bottle stated it was sealed, he had to use a knife to open it being just a minute discrepancy in the whole shebang

24 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Why not ? 

I may be missing something but can you explain to me how 2 guys travelling on Russian passports but using fake names can be declared as russians themselves? They are using fake names. Tbe press are running with the fake names even though they themselves are saying they are fake names. Do you not find that odd?

They got into the UK and stayed over. Tavelled to Salisbury for a recce (time spent on a recce is NEVER wasted) then went back, did the deed and got back to Moscow the same day.

Seems to me they did everything they had to do. No more and no less....

6 hours ago, P.K. said:

They got into the UK and stayed over. Tavelled to Salisbury for a recce (time spent on a recce is NEVER wasted) then went back, did the deed and got back to Moscow the same day.

Seems to me they did everything they had to do. No more and no less....

Yeah but without a live webcam of Putin watching them smearing “perfume” on the door knob Stinky is going to insist it’s nonsense to finger Russia. 

Archived