Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accept the truth stinky, this was a Russian chemical weapons attack on British soil, ordered by the boss with Russian chemicals carried out by Russian agents. Its all there in the BBC report, and Theresa May said it in Parliament so it absolutely must be true. It is unheard of for a British prime minister to go in front of Parliament and tell untruths about chemical weapons.

20 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Could you explain the logic that travelling under a Russian passport using fake names is irrefutable proof that these guys are Russian China? I'm struggling a bit. Had they travelled under French passports using fake names would that also be definitive proof that they were French? 

The way The Maybot presented it to the HoC I was given the distinct impression that they had been positively identified as members of the GRU.

It was such a serious step to take in international relations they must have been 100% certain.

Hats off to the boys in blue and MI5. A superb piece of work (as long as they've got it right....! )

8 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

corrected:

Accept the truth stinky, this was another Russian chemical weapons attack on British soil.

I find it odd that people accept the story from an ex KGB kleptocrat over our own government's version. Too much RT?

What story? There isn't one from that end. Please don't start with the Russian bot bollocks. it's pathetic

I don't think it's unpatriotic to not accept being lied to by your own side ballaughbiker

Did I say you were being unpatriotic? 

Questioning news sources is essential but starting off apparently wanting to distrust our government is perhaps not the best initial stance.

19 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Questioning news sources is essential but starting off apparently wanting to distrust our government is perhaps not the best initial stance.

After a while it's habit forming.

That's Tynwald for you.....

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:58 PM, John Wright said:

What’s odd? Meningitis may be viral or bacterial. If bacterial it’s treated with antibiotics. They can take time to work, and for all the bugs to be killed of and not a few hiding and able to return and for the inflammation to subside.

I’m not a medic either ( paging Wrighty) but common sense indicates it’ll depend on how soon he was diagnosed, what treatment he received and how has his system been affected by the Novichok, or his lifestyle.

He could have started to develop septicaemia, that may make recovery slower.

It makes little sense to me I'm afraid. Not sure what 'a bit of meningitis in the system' could mean, nor how meningitis could be connected with the initial poisoning, unless iatrogenic following a lumbar puncture or something.  The whole report is inconsistent really, with his brother saying he's lost use of his limbs and is totally blind, and the chap himself saying his eyesight is getting better.

Archived