Russian Spies

Chinahand

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Do you think Putin and his bully boys care ? Why bother taking precautions, assuming disguises, concealing identity, when the message is f**k you and this is what will happen to anybody else who blows the whistle. They were hiding in plain sight for a reason - to get the point across.

Exactly. This backs up my earlier point. They clearly wanted to be noticed. It would have been very easy to do this quietly and effectively, should they have wished. 

I fail to see much of a problem with any of this other than gross hypocrisy by the UK government.   Even if the Russian government were behind what took place it's no more or less, if anything probably less than the UK and especially the USA have been up for decades.

1 hour ago, Rog said:

I fail to see much of a problem with any of this other than gross hypocrisy by the UK government.   Even if the Russian government were behind what took place it's no more or less, if anything probably less than the UK and especially the USA have been up for decades.

I take it two wrongs make a right in your world then?

It's nothing to do with two wrongs or with The Iron Rule but instead it's recognising gross hypocrisy and what is and has been taking place since day one.  As for Shicklgruber, what has he got to do with this. Having brought him up and what the Nazis did let's never forget that war crimes were conducted by both sides and animals like "bomber" Harris are high on the list. It's interesting to look into the Rheinwiesenlager as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived