Mixmag

Tea&Biscuits

I stole it from WH Smiths........

Its amazing how easy it is to rip the free CD off mags.....just tricking before you call the Dibble to come and arrest me.....

mission i actually cant believe you asked that question!!!! Like a Mum going "well if you were skint how come you could afford to go out??"!! hahahahaha! Why did it bother you so much that you had to establish my claim of being skint!!!! Im crying with laughter!

Okay mission just to clear it up incase you cant sleep, I meant skint in the sense of i shouldnt be spending £14 on a CD (and should be spending that on my weekly food budget) but could afford £3.50 for a magazine type thing..........

Oh and also to clear this up, the Fabric Live CD was bought for £5 and lent the money off my man - is that okay now? Phew! glad thats sorted!

I win. ;)

The best CD i got from Mixmag was "Bosh!" mixed by Eddie Halliwell. Fantastic CD! And one of the top in my whole collection. Strange that it came free.... !! But all the better for me!

(some few years ago mind..)

Same here :D still sits on the top of my cd collection, love it !!! "Big Room Trance" another top freebie thanks to Mixmag.

I stole it from WH Smiths........

Its amazing how easy it is to rip the free CD off mags.....just tricking before you call the Dibble to come and arrest me.....

mission i actually cant believe you asked that question!!!! Like a Mum going "well if you were skint how come you could afford to go out??"!! hahahahaha! Why did it bother you so much that you had to establish my claim of being skint!!!! Im crying with laughter!

Okay mission just to clear it up incase you cant sleep, I meant skint in the sense of i shouldnt be spending £14 on a CD (and should be spending that on my weekly food budget) but could afford £3.50 for a magazine type thing..........

Oh and also to clear this up, the Fabric Live CD was bought for £5 and lent the money off my man - is that okay now? Phew! glad thats sorted!

I win. ;)

Erm yeaaa, Well done (?)!!!

I used to by Mixmag all the time, but stopped about a year ago - dont know why just didnt buy it anymore so I ahve hundreds of the free CDs and most of the time they are excellent - gives you a chance to listen to some things that you normally wouldnt, although I chucked a Lisa Lashes CD out once straight away without listening to it!!

One of the best ones was a Bloc Party one and also the Instant Party (Krafty Cuts), also loved the one they did, back to 92! Also Aural Pleasure (the brass band playing a Guy Called Gerald "Voodo Ray" is class!) They are all brilliant!

I used to get MIinistry too but their CDs were usually shite and would scratch easily!

Did anyone ever buy the long gone mag "Jockey Slut"? It was excellent and the free CDs were so alternative and tunes that I heard on them CDs have only just become popular now!

People like Cody Chestnut who I had never heard of and the Bumblebeez! Im just sorry the mag isnt going anymore?

Archived