Vision @ Legends Present

J F K

www.djjfk.co.uk

Friday 22nd December

With Vision Resident

Derek McKenna

Pippy & Hoff B2B

Degs Snr

Legends, previously Passion, in association with Vision are proud to present the freshest and most diverse dance nights on the Island, and who better than to start with Manx legend JFK.

Vision is a night dedicated to quality international DJ's with hot local talent.

Derek McKenna currently resides every Saturday at Nightlife in Ramsey, and has had residencies at Breeze for 3 years as well as nights at the Venue and appearing as a special guest dj at Full On Fridays.

Also on the bill are Pippy & Hoff playing back to back funky electro house, bringing their Spot On product to Vision, which you can catch monthly at Bar Logo in Ramsey.

Completing the diverse list of dj's is Degs Snr, one of the longest running and hardest working dj's on the island circuit.

We are having a crack at running different style nights in different venues with different dj's, there will be a dj comp shortly for a warm up at a future event, and our aim is to provide something the island has been missing since Life hung up its boots promoting nights, a garuanteed safe and exiting night out.

Expect funky house, techno, electro, trance, and something a bit harder from JFK.

Legends (opposite sea terminal)

Tickets £10, limited to 220 and already half sold out, they can be picked up from Legends, or call 458049 /434470, 5+ tickets can be delivered.

Vision @ Legends Present

J F K

www.djjfk.co.uk

With Vision Resident

Derek McKenna

Pippy & Hoff B2B

Degs Snr

Vision are proud to present the freshest and most diverse dance nights on the Island, and who better than to start with Manx legend JFK.

Vision is a night dedicated to quality international DJ's with hot local talent.

Derek McKenna currently resides at Nightlife in Ramsey, and has had residencies at Breeze for 3 years as well as nights at the Venue and appearing as a special guest dj at Full On Fridays.

Also on the bill are Pippy & Hoff playing back to back funky electro house, bringing their Spot On product to Vision, which you can catch monthly at Bar Logo in Ramsey.

Completing the diverse list of dj's is Degs Snr, one of the longest running and hardest working dj's on the island circuit.

Expect funky house, techno, electro, trance, and something a bit harder from JFK.

Tickets £10, limited to 220 and already half sold out, they can be picked up from Legends, or call 458049 /434470, 5+ tickets can be delivered.

rubbish - we all know JFK is dead- as everyone is who has an airport named after them.

Is he the fella who played at Breeze a while back?

Yeah he has played Breeze twice, the Venue and if memory serves me right (which is always hazy at best) may have played one of the Villa Marina raves.

My question is how is he a 'manx legend'??

Well he has played here more than anyone except Nigel Clarke, and still fills venues without people getting bored, and his quote to me when i booked him was he "always feels part of the family on the Isle of Man"

Plus when we discussed who we could realistically financially bring over for the first night for vision, with clubbers and mates, the majority went with him.

Add to that he is a very respected dj over here, his gig live on Energy FM from Breeze 4 years ago is still regarded as one of the best mixes that station ever played, plus it was "live", not touched up on a PC like nearly every mix you ever hear.

Although as far as im aware he ain't got no manx blood in him, so sorry to mislead :D

When is it on ?

Good point, so caught up in running it all that missed the date, Friday 22nd December, up against Sunddisential but hey, its our first night ever and they are and established brand, it will be interesting.

Both provide something different, their night will be a bit tougher but ours is electro and euphoric, down to the individual i suppose.

rubbish - we all know JFK is dead- as everyone is who has an airport named after them.

OMG! Ronald Sway is dead!!

Apparently not, he is alive and well and even more amazing living in the isle of man, click this if you don't believe it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/pdp/profile/A3DR26BNWWPXC3

So come on then people, have we stuck to a winning formula giving people a night out they want or should we have gone with just locals, you tell us.

We are planning a best of local talent at Nightlife in the coming months as a follow up to JFK, does that interest anyone??

So come on then people, have we stuck to a winning formula giving people a night out they want or should we have gone with just locals, you tell us.

We are planning a best of local talent at Nightlife in the coming months as a follow up to JFK, does that interest anyone??

i'd be interested but only if i could play lol

Archived