Person On Swing Bridge

gill

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately there are people whose brain does not function in a socially acceptable way, paedophiles, rapists, murderers, ect and in my opinion people who can’t control thier fists.

There are of course differing amounts of harm caused to the victim in each case, but in each case they all have victims.

How we treat the offender after they have been caught is where the problem lies, it is not acceptable to kill them off, they have to be punished and rehabilitated into society some how.

I feel for the victim of any violent or sick crime but there is not a lot we can do, we can’t shoot them or lock them away on the Calf or somewhere similar, these “ill” people are in society all around us every day some have been caught and are known to be “sick”. But, I would say the majority have not!

Unfortunately (as Ester would say) That’s Life.

There are certain folk walking the streets who have 'glassed' someone because of a conflict of interest, has anyone seen the effects of this on the victim?

I personally dislike folk with this type of mentality, agressive/violent people are just as much scum as any other, wife beaters need shooting (my missus was married to one such person)

This thread has jumped miles off the rails but vigilante tactics solve nothing and cause even more problems

Why was he banned? Explanation please as your post contradicts itself.

"asailant" Ouch! - is that about climbing up onto the bridge or attacking it?

No contradiction at all, first a question asking why he was banned. Then a statement that its up to the landlord who he lets in.

Geo

It must have been the way I read your post.

There are certain folk walking the streets who have 'glassed' someone because of a conflict of interest, has anyone seen the effects of this on the victim?

I personally dislike folk with this type of mentality, agressive/violent people are just as much scum as any other, wife beaters need shooting (my missus was married to one such person)

so your saying only wife beaters deserve to be shot then?

so your saying only wife beaters deserve to be shot then?

RC you did not answer my question... reading on further you say you are kind and gentle, is this only the case if someone does not hurt you or yours personally??? Just wondering likes...

TheBees, me thinks we have RC totally wrong, he's just a kind and gentle drifter...

Archived