Bad Guts After Mc D Burger

Roger Smelly

I would pay for the recipe or maybe just a big tub of the stuff - home made burgers AND that sauce.... I can feel my veins clogging up already

No idea where you might locate such a formidable sauce recipe, but m&s do a very slightly similar 'burger mayonaise' which is very nice.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG MAC™ Special Sauce

Ingredients:

1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip

1/4 cup mayonnaise

2 Tablespoons, heaping, WISHBONE deluxe French salad dressing (the orange stuff)

1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish

2 teaspoons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)

1 teaspoon sugar

1 teaspoon dried, minced onion

1 teaspoon white vinegar

1 teaspoon ketchup

1/8 teaspoon salt

Mix everything very well in a small container. There better be no streaks! Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of the flavors to "meld". ) Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macs™

http://stuffucanuse.com/Macdonald%20recipies.htm

http://www.epicconstructions.com/mirror/mcd/index.htm

WTF is Miracle Whip?? It turns my stomach just thinking about it!

Mix 1 spoon shit from a can

add essence of shit from another can

add enough salt that you cant taste any of the above shit

add taste enhancer to make it taste of something else

Enjoy!!

Well all I can say is that I thoroughly enjoy McDonalds (If that is what you are talking about). And so do the kids.

With all the cocaine that is knocking about this Island allegedly with all the rich people and that who use it as their drug of choice, then they should brinmg back the little plastic spoons that were supposedly well sized for the occasional snort. TYhey changed them to those silly stirring sticks - bring back the spoonn, I say.

post-3170-1165335616_thumb.jpg

McDonalds Spoons - Exhibit A your Honour

• 2 weeks later...

I would pay for the recipe or maybe just a big tub of the stuff - home made burgers AND that sauce.... I can feel my veins clogging up already

No idea where you might locate such a formidable sauce recipe, but m&s do a very slightly similar 'burger mayonaise' which is very nice.

Is this the same Burger Mayonaise that has tomato and gherkin in it and is pink?

I was a tad disappointed by that one :(

Archived