Well Done Mf

patiom

I have been reliably informed during the last hour that Manx Forums may face legal action from a well known fast food outlet due to a topic posted on the forum. The topic in question has been recorded and past on to the Advocates for the company involved.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been reliably informed during the last hour that Manx Forums may face legal action from a well known fast food outlet due to a topic posted on the forum. The topic in question has been recorded and past on to the Advocates for the company involved.

Get out man! What you talking about? 'reliably informed' blah!

pfffft all that will happen is the thread will be deleted surely?

some people need to get a grip before reaching to their lawyers

Not this time the Company involved have had bad publicity on the Island in the past, at that time they threatened to put the full backing of the companies legal team against any party that made unfounded allegtions against the said company. I know for a fact that the whole topic that was posted on the forum has been recorded.

do you know this for a fact because it's you that's done it perhaps?

I dunno about the whole legal thing I'm sure Slim etc know it far better than me but surely any claim there is, is against the person who made the claim not MF as such - yes you can demand that MF removes the offending comment (like I said ^^) but that'll be the end of their responsibility surely?

And why exactly would you call a topic about this "Well done MF"?

We have a very clear policy around here: If you spot any content to which you object, or believe the same is greatly incorrect, then use the report function.

Therefore what??

I can just imagine this 'high profile'company trying to sue manx forums because someone made a topic and complained about their food... oooh!! The uproar!

And that would be what..... GOOD publicity for themselves? :D fools.

If they do I trust everybody on this forum will no longer eat at said establishment.

I've just read that thread, while I had the chance, there's fuck all said.

Someone has bad guts after eating there, but, doesn't say they are connected.

You're mistaken Pat.

However, your smug attitude and eagerness to revel in the possibility that other people could be in trouble simple make a decision we have been considering that much easier to take.

Take a look again at the post, a member has asked how to take legal action against the company, alegation made.

Indeed you are right... and it looks like he was serious joking too!

I had a McBreakfast yesterday and I now have bad guts too.

Obviously the large quantity of lager and vodka I consumed last night may have contributed to it but I'm blaming McDonalds.

How do I go about sueing them?

Seriously patiom... what is your problem? and exactly where do you work in the McD's lineup?

Have you read the Terms of Use patiom?

The Hosts of this Website do not control posts on the Forums, and have no obligation to monitor the Forums. Manxforums.com does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications Posted in the Classifieds, Forums, or client Web Pages or endorse any opinions expressed in the Forums or private web pages found therein. No guarantee of service is made by the owners or producers of this Website, and they can in no way be held responsible for the user-generated content contained in these forums/chat or any third party generated pages.

:rolleyes:

Archived