Well Done Mf

patiom

I have been reliably informed during the last hour that Manx Forums may face legal action from a well known fast food outlet due to a topic posted on the forum. The topic in question has been recorded and past on to the Advocates for the company involved.

Must be top notch Philadelphia Lawyers to be working over a weekend :lol:

Also if anyone was to face legal action, wouldn't that have to be decided by the Law? (Police)?

I smell a R*T

local skeet

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say... the forum has been pretty quiet tonight, but this topic has really put a smile on my face! Thanx Pat! And please do not delete it.... it looks like it may become more humourous as it goes on.

PS. are you sure about this Pat? or are you making allegations now yourself? Because right now, you're giving McD's a worse reputation than that other topic. If you are wrong (or just making it up) you may be sued yourself!! :P

If you want expensive lawyers just get hold of a Manx telecom yellow pages and let youre finger walk to A for advocate. You could get a decent barister in england for what this lot charge. oh I forot they are all baristers when they put the wigs on. CAnt be bad. WHo's paying though!!!

hah, come the revolutio

but for 80000 people why al lthat many. Something is fishy and if you ask me they are able to take away all the money that is on the Island you know, for all these enquiries.

They will even make money when they decide if the M.E.A. loans was legal or not. But Who advised in the first place ?!!!

Except they are getting far too greedy when they are hitting the normal everyday man in the street instead of the multi-billion investment companies and what have you

hah, come the revolutio

but for 80000 people why al lthat many. Something is fishy and if you ask me they are able to take away all the money that is on the Island you know, for all these enquiries.

They will even make money when they decide if the M.E.A. loans was legal or not. But Who advised in the first place ?!!!

Except they are getting far too greedy when they are hitting the normal everyday man in the street instead of the multi-billion investment companies and what have you

Well, if you are that jealous get started yourself Start Here

Its a long slog though B)

I understand what you mean really. I suppose that it is just the society we are in.

A girl at our work was one or at least training and she said she never met a happy one except they pretended to be when they were taking money off people and crippling them but if you ask me they don't know why they do it and half look silly in big flash cars and suits and when they are at social do's people give them "shit eating smiles". Sorry for teh language but that is what she used to say, you know like people are forcing smiles

And she is happy now just doing normal jobs but she doesnt talk about doing lawyer jobs like before,

Archived