Mf Night Out - 3rd Birthday Bash

Mission

Okay, so I know this is somewhat premature but I think it would be good to get something properly organised for this well in advance (we're talking March 2007 here).

So firstly, I want to gauge interest in who would actually attend (and I do mean attend, not say you'll be there and then pull out at the last minute) and secondly, a time and venue for the event.

If you're not interested in going, please don't reply to the thread. There's been way too much negativity towards this kind of thing in the past - if it's not for you, fair play - just keep it to yourself. All I'm interested in here is who is definitely up for a party and what we're going to do.

My personal thoughts would be to hold it in Douglas, on a Saturday night at a venue that is pre-booked (ticket only event) plus to arrange transportation for those that don't live in Douglas to keep the costs down and ensure higher numbers of people attending.

Now I know that an evening event may not well be to everyones taste and that's fair enough (go organise your own meet up if that's the case). This is what I propose and I think it could be a belting night. Maybe we could have some of the MFLive DJ's doing a set or maybe some of the forum member's bands playing - I don't know really - it can all be thrashed out in the fullness of time.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived