Mf Night Out - 3rd Birthday Bash

Mission

Quick update...

The date will almost definitely be Saturday 24th March.

We have provisional agreement on a venue, subject to final confirmation which should be in the next week or so. No need for tickets - you turn up, you get in.

Also, we plan to have live DJ sets on the night but again, this is subject to the venue in question being confirmed.

Overall, if all comes to bear, this will be a VERY special event and well worth making the effort to attend.

Once I have something definitive, I will come back to you but I will say this now, a lot of people have worked hard on this and are giving up their time freely to put on a good party for the forum members so please, make a note of the date in your diaries and come along on the night - it will be worth it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The date will almost definitely be Saturday 24th March.

Ok then count me out.. sorry folks but my hol is the week before and as I will have to be back in work on the 25th (yes I work Sundays!!) I will end up leaving the IOm a few days before.. thats if I do manage to get over... watch this space.

Hoping everyone has a good time though.

If you can all wait just a little bit longer, I can give you all of the details at once, rather than in dribs and drabs.

For sure, it's not going to appeal to everyone but then no event ever will.

It's still 2 months away so provisionally you can keep the date free and then if what's on offer isn't to your liking, you can make other plans for that night.

I don't forsee you having to wait any more that another week before this is all tied down and confirmed - please be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we got almost all the way to getting a venue sorted only to have them pull out at the final hurdle.

Plan B now in effect (with Plan C underway too).

Update as and when I have it.

Still looking at Saturday 24th March or at worst, Friday 23rd and still Douglas based.

Bear with us...

Archived