Mf Night Out - 3rd Birthday Bash

Mission

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong ans, no threats, veiled or otherwise, I would be very interested to meet someone who goes out of their way to upset/irritate/insult as many people as this chap does. if nothing else, I would suggest he is almost unique.

The date is Saturday 24th March - the venue is still not confirmed, aside from the fact it will be in Douglas.

As I have said before, when I know, you will all know - just struggling at present to tie something down - it's a pain in the proverbial for sure!

Good lord, I've just got my March rota, late as usual, I'm off on the 24 March, all we need now is the venue, if all else fails, Mr Mission, surely it wouldn't be the end of the world just to meet in a pub? If not, if you pm me, I may well be able to sort something out here at work, (private function wise)

Quick update...

The date will almost definitely be Saturday 24th March.

oh bollocks I won't be able to make it, as now I have to work every Saturday night!!! Damn!!

there appears to be no downside to this date at all

Quick update...

The date will almost definitely be Saturday 24th March.

oh bollocks I won't be able to make it, as now I have to work every Saturday night!!! Damn!!

there appears to be no downside to this date at all

Have you ever met me in real life? No!!!

Ladies and gentlemen... we HAVE a venue! :D

Only thing is, the date has had to change as it seems the world and his wife want to party in Douglas on Saturday 24th so...

The night is now Saturday 31st March (that means you'll all have been paid too - bonus!).

Still finalising it as we speak so a further post to follow either before I go to bed or tomorrow night.

Hmm don't think I can make it!! Might be able to for a bit, depending when it starts. Because it's my birthday that day!! :D And I'll definately be going out. Is the venue quite town central? Just want to know that :)

Archived