Xmas Drink Driving Blitz

Theskeat

Well, we all know that certain members of some judiciaries are well documented as being seen leaving a certain public house after a few and driving back to their (or might be someone else's) residence on more than one occassion. Of course, I could not possibly say who, where or when, as the slander police are patrolling.

Not sure who or where you're referring to really. I'd name them if I could and would. Burn those that break these laws say I! Anyways I think it's time for my bed as I need to get up early to listen to the Radio 1 breakfast show.

I dont really think that would be a good idea. You might get you fingers burned

Well, we all know that certain members of some judiciaries are well documented as being seen leaving a certain public house after a few and driving back to their (or might be someone else's) residence on more than one occassion. Of course, I could not possibly say who, where or when, as the slander police are patrolling.

Not sure who or where you're referring to really. I'd name them if I could and would. Burn those that break these laws say I! Anyways I think it's time for my bed as I need to get up early to listen to the Radio 1 breakfast show.

I dont really think that would be a good idea. You might get you fingers burned

lol think that covers it.

Archived