I Need A Wii!

Bauer21

I am after a Wii as a Christmas present (They only just decided they want one) and after calling up all known sources (HMV, Woolies, WHSmith & Game) it turns out there are none left!

Does anyone have a pre-order they do not now wish to purchase or know of anybody who does?

I am obviously willing to pay them for the pre-order(as they have already paid a deposit)

Please contact me by email (deanow2000@hotmail.com) or phone (479574)

Thanks

JB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're going to struggle to get one for launch, but as you said you only need it for Christmas not launch so the best thing you can do is to contact the likes of Game and see if you can get on the pre-christmas preorder list, last week they were saying the second wave of preorders should be here before Christmas.

The initial allocation has been cut apparently, so even people promised a pre order wont necessarily get one. You're stuffed before xmas realistically.

Oh and if by any chance someone doesn't want their pre-order, giz a shout too :)

Theres companies continuing to take orders even though they clearly wont have the stock before xmas. HMV for example are still accepting pre orders even though they've mailed existing pre order holders to say that they wont get theirs before xmas.

That site you link says:

"Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.

You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process."

Bauer I got one, I should be getting it from Amazon on Tue/Wed.

Let me know your best offer - cash, clearly. I am scoutin around for a buyer at the mo.

Feh, that sucks arse. Why buy one if you didn't want it other than to make a quick bit of cash at some poor guys expense.

i have been offered one at £190 with Wii sports so im guessing that al of you offering it want more than that so i guess i wil get one from my reliable friend

It does come with Wii sports, so your reliable friend is ripping you off by a tenner but to be honest, I'd pay a little more to get one late if it was me, they are in very short supply from what I've been reading.

Amazon have let customers down.

Currys have let customers down, to the level of one branch seizing all the preoorders from other branches to fullfil it's orders and all the other branch customers had to be given a refund.

Plus many more let downs.

One poor sod had his marked as arriving and then on the tracking note it said damaged in transit (on the way to his house), the cynic in me says it was nicked.

So basically if you can get one and want one snap it up.

Archived