I Need A Wii!

Bauer21

i've got one right now and not really that impressed with it so willing to sell it to the highest bidder.

i'll stick to my 360 :)

£175 - in cash - soon as you like!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bauer I got one, I should be getting it from Amazon on Tue/Wed.

Let me know your best offer - cash, clearly. I am scoutin around for a buyer at the mo.

Feh, that sucks arse. Why buy one if you didn't want it other than to make a quick bit of cash at some poor guys expense.

That was exactly the reason. 15 mins of work clicking Add to Basket / refresh on Amazon. I didn't want to do it, the capitalist system forced me to exploit it.

Lets face it the people who are buying these for £300-£400 on eBay are not poor kids forced into drug dealing or prostitution to get a games console. Most kids would have got their pre-orders in months or weeks in advance. Punters paying over the odds are going to be people with too much money and not enough sense. Middle-class bankers spring to mind.

At least I only bought one of them and not a dozen. That would have been taking the Wii.

Or people like me, who's kids asked for one now while writing their letters to Santa, and not months ago when you needed to get a pre-order in. People like me might pay over the odds to keep our kids happy this xmas, even if we can't really afford it.

You're exploiting such people, and you suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone is interested, I was in Game this evening, and they are getting a delivery of Wii Consoles tomorrow morning. They aren't going to be on the shelves until about 3pm, and it will be on a first come first served basis.

Hope this might avert any disappointment for anyone's children on Monday morning.

Just in case anyone is interested, I was in Game this evening, and they are getting a delivery of Wii Consoles tomorrow morning. They aren't going to be on the shelves until about 3pm, and it will be on a first come first served basis.

Hope this might avert any disappointment for anyone's children on Monday morning.

they are getting 16 today and 9 tomorrow and they are only going to be sold as packages with games.

I can see game being a little bit busy at 3 o'clock today ;)

Cheers, we were lucky as there was a queue for them when we got to the shop and were near the end of the line so only a few more people behind us got them.

I'm highly impressed with it, as is my mate. Obviously as he got one too we had all the controllers we needed for two player on Wii sports which made for an evening of much bragging/taunting/"this controller's got something wrong with it"ing/swearing/laughing. Superb fun.

One thing I found was my cursor kept disappearing off screen and I was worried it had cack range but you can adjust the sensitivity of them so it was fine after that.

This morning however I have a multitude of aches & pains from being a bit too enthusiastic with some of the games.....

Archived