I Need A Wii!

Bauer21

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does component yes and that would be the best possible picture to achieve.

You'll need to order a special component cable for it.

You may struggle to find one, I had a quick look and couldn't find one on ebay.co.uk but I found one on another uk site but dismissed it as it was £47.99!! and still on back order.

I have never really been a console fan but I am well impressed by Zelda on the Wii. The Wii sports really is like a demo-CD to show what it can do, but after 5 minutes, its a bit crap really. After playing WoW for a while I wasn't taken by Zelda, but after a few hours of gaming its impressive. I think the typical Nintendo-type games are what will make the difference.

You may struggle to find one, I had a quick look and couldn't find one on ebay.co.uk but I found one on another uk site but dismissed it as it was £47.99!! and still on back order.

wow, thats just nuts I don't think I paid that for the cube! Oh well back to the drawing board

Ace - that looks promising.

I switched on last night after not using it for a couple of days and was invaded en masse by a horde of different Miis! No idea whose most of them are though. I thought it would should the name of the person who created them when you select them but none of them do so they could be anyone's.

wow, thats just nuts I don't think I paid that for the cube! Oh well back to the drawing board

Then you could always buy mine - send me an email! Don't think its compatibility has anything to do with the games though - the component cable works with everything (it has to do as I didn't have any other cable connected!)

Then you could always buy mine - send me an email! Don't think its compatibility has anything to do with the games though - the component cable works with everything (it has to do as I didn't have any other cable connected!)

It worked, but the game had to support 480p to get any improvements using the component cable, and not many did.

It worked, but the game had to support 480p to get any improvements using the component cable, and not many did.

I don't think that's quite right as a composite signal is quite flawed by comparison with a component, regardless of resolution - how much you notice the difference will depend on a lot of factors, of which probably screen size will be the most significant, but also the quality of the display's electronics and whether you are scaling, etc will be of relevance. :)

Archived