What Has Happened At The Airport?

Tinny

I take it then OG you didn't bother watching much coverage on Sep 11?

I did, in horror, I was due to fly there the next day.

However, I wasn't disapointed that the 4th plane crahed into a field rather than hitting its intended target. I didn't regard it and an anti climax to the days events

I don't feel the need to rubberneck at accidents of search out beheading videos on the internet.

It's not something to be condoned but I'd say it is human nature, albeit something of a flaw.

You're to be commended for your tactful disinterest. I, however, admit falling victim to a macabre fascination of such things and perhaps there is a flicker of deflation when some potential disaster turns out to be inoccuous (quickly followed by guilt!)

I've been on 6 flights in the past couple of weeks. Each time I've been thankful when we've landed safely. When I heard there was a plane in trouble my only thoughts were "I hope they land safely without incident" and I felt sorry for the people on the plane and the fear they might be feeling.

I only commented in the thread as I was puzzled by the apparent disapointment that nothing happened

Archived