Club Life

scouse.chick85

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bedroom dj's an their dreams eh! try doin a nite an ya mite be surprised , if trance is that popular, u shud be rammed for the nite in ur dream club! whereas mo beats has been there, an dunnit, so to speak! as i'm sure other posters have too. ask them wat it's all about. they have the experience and u can never devalue that.

bedroom dj's an their dreams eh! try doin a nite an ya mite be surprised , if trance is that popular, u shud be rammed for the nite in ur dream club! whereas mo beats has been there, an dunnit, so to speak!

Mate, i don't care where 'mo beats' has been or what he done. Fact is, trance is the main genre of dance music. We don't have a proper club on this island... and yeah, if I was to open one, I'd show you how to do it. Experience is nothing... it's all about the music. The only thing that seperating me from that dream is cash.

Unlike most dj's and event organisers.... i'm not in it for the alcohol or the money.

But nevermind, continue your backing of the crap (i mean funktonic) that we have here... and keep asking yourself the question "why is the club scene so dead on this island?".

I provide you with the answers... you choose to reject it.

Is God a DJ?

Does he play trance?

As you can't afford a nightclub can you please provide me with a set list of what you would play this weekend if you had limitless cash and could afford your uber club. I'll make it easy and give you a 2 hour set to start. Track listing please.

Also I can host your sets on my web site so if your up for it, I'm sure we are all eager to hear how you can change the face of the Island's music scene.

Won't cost you a dime....

Time starts................ NOW!

(I call bullshit though)

But nevermind, continue your backing of the crap (i mean funktonic) that we have here... and keep asking yourself the question "why is the club scene so dead on this island?".

Like i said before, its because of clueless wankers like you that say things like "i wish there was some really bland trance nights on over here, there's never anywhere to go", whilst completely failing to recognise that the island's been saturated with that dirge since the late nineties, and then slag everything else off.

I hope this helps.

Oh dear Mr DjDan... Trance main genre in dance? Have you been taking too much of your DJ Mag Top 100 DJs or something - Bcos all of that is complete bollox... If you were a true lover of trance then you would know it had its peak way back in 98/99... And compared to then, its shte now...

Popularity differs from place to place... Are you so sure trance is the 'main genre' or how you like to call it, on the IOM? If I had enough money... I'd give you some, let you begin your 'venture' and watch you fall flat on your face.

I think you have a lot to learn about the type of people over here, and their 'clubbing' habits.

Well i aint going to join in the bitching thats going on but we are Vision, creating new nights on the Island, the nights will consist of house, in all its formats, funky, minimal, electro, as well as techno and trance.

We are taking a gamble, we don't really have the money, and are not in it for the money, Derek McKenna, our resident, for example worked for several years for a few beers, does it out of sheer passion, and thanks to that now has Nightlife every Saturday as well as being chosen as our main man, he used to go under the guise Degs Jnr, but has re-invented himself and his style to try and push things forward.

Lets stop fighting and support what we have left, now Breeze has gone its getting desperate, thankfully we have the support of Nightlife and Legends for future events, so show your support for this one, after that make suggestions for the next and we (clubbers, dj's, randoms) will push things forward.

I can't stand several "genres" of music but i ain't wasting my breath moaning over it, its a small Island so lets pull together, if we pull apart there will be nothing in a few years, believe me.

:rolleyes:

Archived