Maths Tutor For Hire

Christian Richard

Hi,

I'm a Mathematics undergraduate at the University of Warwick, looking to tutor secondary school students over the Christmas, Easter and Summer holiday. I have had successful experience of tutoring GCSE students, and have a good understanding of what it takes to get the highest grades in Mathematics (I got A* in GCSE, A/A in Maths/Further Maths A-level).

Tuition sessions would last between an hour and an hour and a half, and can take place either at my house, or the home of the student. In these sessions I can address specific problems, work through past exam papers, or provide clearer expositions of what I believe to be important topics. Ideally I would like to work with enthusiastic students who are sitting the Intermediate or Higher paper at GCSE - an A*-B grade on Mathematics is of great value later on in life, and I believe I can help people to get this. I am also very happy to tutor Pure and Mechanics modules in A-level Mathematics (not Further Maths, as the syllabus changes constantly from year to year)

I charge £15 an hour for my tuition. My hours are very flexible as I am on Christmas holiday, so please feel free to give me a ring for any further information. I have often found that it helps to have a small 'consultation' (read 'cup of tea and talk about current progress') with the student and parents before tutoring starts, to make sure that the tuition would be beneficial to the student.

Information:

Name: Christian Richard (male, 18 years old)

Address: Douglas, five minutes walk from Ballakermeen (might be able to travel out-of-town; please enquire)

Hourly rate: £15

Phone number: 01624 628828/07624 438345

Email: c.j.richard@warwick.ac.uk

Archived