Castlemona Gone Into Liquidation

SANDA

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunatelly it is true ... on standby to collect our stock back.
You mean the "Liquidator's" stock? :rolleyes:

It's only the liquidators stock if the Castlemona had paid for it !!

Afraid not.....

Under Liquidation law, on production of the invoice, the goods are legally transferred to the buyer - it doesn't matter if they have paid for them yet or not. In fact, even if you haven't delivered the goods but the invoice has been produced then the goods will be the property of the buyer and as such, the liquidator.

Unfortunatelly it is true ... on standby to collect our stock back.
You mean the "Liquidator's" stock? :rolleyes:

It's only the liquidators stock if the Castlemona had paid for it !!

Afraid not.....

Under Liquidation law, on production of the invoice, the goods are legally transferred to the buyer - it doesn't matter if they have paid for them yet or not. In fact, even if you haven't delivered the goods but the invoice has been produced then the goods will be the property of the buyer and as such, the liquidator.

Firstly, I would be pursuing a 'self-help' remedy if it was my stock in there. Secondly, transfer of title may have been reserved by the seller until payment was made. It all depends on the terms of supply as to when title passes.

Firstly, I would be pursuing a 'self-help' remedy if it was my stock in there. Secondly, transfer of title may have been reserved by the seller until payment was made. It all depends on the terms of supply as to when title passes.
Even if the invoice had on it "items remain the property of the seller until the buyer pays in full" etc, this doesn't matter where it relates to liquidation. I would be finding out who the liquidator is and letting them know as soon as possible that you have a claim in.

So very sad, another entertainment and hotel complex lost.

More confirmation that tourism doesn't exist anymore outside of the TT etc!

So The Office, a great live music venue! Breeze, another club gone! The Bowling Alley, something to do apart from nothing! The hotel....Fewer beds for the TT period ar any other for that matter. All gone.

Archived