[BBC News] New byelaws to combat dog fouling

Newsbot

"The new act goes a long way towards giving the local authorities power to control dog fouling." but but but are Ramsey Commissioners saying the powers Douglas Corporation already have aren't good enough??? With a promting for the publicity Douglas Corpy successfully prosecuted one dog owner...but since then has it acted as a deterrent? not a chance. the fine just wasn't big enough and you need to be able to show you are committed to dealing with the problem by prosecuting more than just one token individual...but then again its been raining alot recently and maybe the Bye-law Enforcement Officer doesn't like getting out of his nice warm cosy office and missing out on coffee and sticky buns...who knows..one thing is certain...there is still too much dog s..t on the pavements around Douglas and nothing is being done about it...So if Douglas can't pick up the problem what chance have Ramsey Commissioners??? Moreover do they in fact have an Enforcement Officer? If they don't, then whose going to do the enforcing?? Maybe they will go for installing the town wide CCTV system giving blanket coverage of whose out and about walking their dogs and on whose leaving the burger bar with someone they shouldn't after they have been out drinking too much late on a Friday/Saturday night....

one thing is certain...there is still too much dog s..t on the pavements around Douglas and nothing is being done about it...So if Douglas can't pick up the problem what chance have Ramsey Commissioners??? Moreover do they in fact have an Enforcement Officer? If they don't, then whose going to do the enforcing??

I had you down as a

Not

In

My

Back

Yard

type MCB when actually you are

Not

On

My

Front

Path

sort of person.

one thing is certain...there is still too much dog s..t on the pavements around Douglas and nothing is being done about it...So if Douglas can't pick up the problem what chance have Ramsey Commissioners??? Moreover do they in fact have an Enforcement Officer? If they don't, then whose going to do the enforcing??

I had you down as a

Not

In

My

Back

Yard

type MCB when actually you are

Not

On

My

Front

Path

sort of person.

I think you'll find manxchatterbox is more of a...

Can

Understand

Nothing

Today

...type, actually.

....besides which, isn't it racist continually just discussing the white element? what about all the brown ones...do you think there are just too many and they need removing??

Nah nah - we wanna be careful with any "remove brown" remarks around here....

Archived