[BBC News] Burglar targets dead woman's home

Newsbot

I'm with Tugger on this and so are the courts. Burglary at night in an occuopied house gets heavier sentences because of the trauma to the inhabitants. At least there was no risk of that.

On the other hand it shows a degre of planning and intent which of itself will attract a higher sentence

A thief who burgled a dead woman's home is branded 'despicable' by police.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/...man/6213345.stm

Why are people so surprised?

Its just more proof of the sort of brain-dead pondlife that live on the Isle of Man.

Probably turn out to be locals too before people complain that immigration is the reason.

Its just more proof of the sort of brain-dead pondlife that live on the Isle of Man.

Probably turn out to be locals too before people complain that immigration is the reason.

If you live on the Island you would be including yourself as brain dead pondlife?

If you don't live on the Isle of Man I can assure you that not all the people that live here are infact brain dead pond life and not everyone who lives here blames it on immigration either.

I know a few members of the family and to lose a member of the family at xmas is bad enough but the way she died and to have dickheads steel her stuff is even worse.

But also her belongings should have been removed ages ago and the house should have been boarded up.

If you live on the Island you would be including yourself as brain dead pondlife?

If you don't live on the Isle of Man I can assure you that not all the people that live here are infact brain dead pond life and not everyone who lives here blames it on immigration either.

I'm manx and proud of it. Just sick of the fact that economic prosperity seems to have bred an increasing number of chav, knob-head, scumbags that seem to think nothing of this sort of stuff.

I'm manx and proud of it. Just sick of the fact that economic prosperity seems to have bred an increasing number of chav, knob-head, scumbags that seem to think nothing of this sort of stuff.

Fella the chav scumbags are all over the world not only on the Isle of Man and the ones in other places make the Manx ones look tame.

Immigration, Immigration

Immigration, that's the seed,

If you wanna bring the best

scum in from East and West,

Oh-oh immigration's what you need.

http://www.iomtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.asp...ticleID=1948317

The police were calling for the criminal fraternity to proivide any information.

if they string the car vandals in Hutchin Square up by their nackers then i really can't think what should be done to these culprits

Anyway after all the publicity It would be rather embarassing if the police found it was a care kid that did it and would have to let them go scot free. As usual.

Archived