[BBC News] Burglar targets dead woman's home

Newsbot

Is it that much worse than stealing from someone who is alive? Imagine being some old dear and hearing someone breaking into your house - it hardly bears thinking about

I can't argue with that, and just have to wonder why the house wasn't properly secured if there were valuables inside, especially if the police had been in attendance.

I wondered how long it would take before the police took some of the blame for what happened. I find it amazing how the police are always blamed for the problems that occur in todays sad society. And they say that we don't have a blame culture !!!!

The only people responsible for what happened are the sad members of our own Manx society that entered the lady's house. FULL STOP.

If you knew who did it, would you get involved and tell the police ? I bet you would'nt. And if you would, then you are the sort of society member that we need more of.

I wondered how long it would take before the police took some of the blame for what happened. I find it amazing how the police are always blamed for the problems that occur in todays sad society. And they say that we don't have a blame culture !!!!

Blame the Teachers.

After all - it had nothing to do with their updragging and home life

Is it that much worse than stealing from someone who is alive? Imagine being some old dear and hearing someone breaking into your house - it hardly bears thinking about

I can't argue with that, and just have to wonder why the house wasn't properly secured if there were valuables inside, especially if the police had been in attendance.

It's a lot worse actually.. targeting her property because she is dead is disgusting and insulting.

Little bit like diggin up a grave! (if the dead person was buried with a wallet!) Stealing is stealing fine... but this one is a whole lot more dispicable, given the circumstances.

Archived