Car Vandals Caught Or Rather

Doric

Manx Radio

It is rare that such people are caught but I hope they get strung up by their knackers if found guilty

When a little shit broke into our flats the police just seemed to say "Yeah, we know who it is, he is a care kid". This was supposed to exxplain everything including the reason why they let them off.

Maybe the car vandals aren't care kids this time though. Hopefully not - that way they can go in the paper and we shall know who they are and we can ask then to cross the road if they come near our car in teh future.

I've had a few vehicles vandalised in that general vicinity over the last few years so I genuinely hope the little shits get what they deserve. I.e. something that's extremely painful for starters.

Manx Radio

It is rare that such people are caught but I hope they get strung up by their knackers if found guilty

When a little shit broke into our flats the police just seemed to say "Yeah, we know who it is, he is a care kid". This was supposed to exxplain everything including the reason why they let them off.

Maybe the car vandals aren't care kids this time though. Hopefully not - that way they can go in the paper and we shall know who they are and we can ask then to cross the road if they come near our car in teh future.

Christmas pissheads. That will be all (not that its an excuse at all)

I've had my alarm go off three times in the last week as the pissheads try to have a go on their way home.

Archived