Mf Chav Patrol

Rhumsaa

I wouldn't use a keyboard anyway dude. I'd way prefer a chainsaw - doom style, or perhaps even a flymo like in Brain Dead. :D

Chavs and Scallies aren't quite the same thing although it's almost a case of swings & roundabouts.

And if you want a BA - I've been renowned for having the full on T haircut a few times now (notably TT week time of year).

" Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Isle of Man underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Chav Patrol! "

will you be willing to get the mohican and beard hair style?

also...... can I drive the van as it rocks?

yes and yes

although you will be disapointed in the vans "performance" and my beard groth

Declan can be PR officer in charge of putting out false press releases to cover the identity of the MFCP...

You forget I'm a Liberal PC do-gooder. I can't be party to vigilanteeism.

Unless your aim is simply to check on the welfare of the misunderstood young rapscallions and treat them to ice creams and foreign holidays, I'll have to decline your offer.

One way tickets for the foreign holidays & you'll get my vote Declan!

Archived