Pit Bull Terriers

copycat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, the type of owner denotes the type of dog, therefore the more muscular and dangerous a dog looks, the more chances of it being owned by a tosser who wants to use as a macho attachment.

I have seen Dobermans, Rotties, Alsations etc grow up in loving families, around children, grow old and die without ever raising any cause for concern. I have also seen my grandfather's Dachshund pretty much bite the entire population of Leyland "Aptly called Mutley" but nobody ever complained as he was only 8 inches high. (Both owner and dawg are long since deceased before you all call for name and shame) ;)

My cat has the ability to hook her claw inside an unsuspecting person's nose, which is very sore indeed. I did not train her to do it, she is just evil.

Unfortunately, the type of owner denotes the type of dog, therefore the more muscular and dangerous a dog looks, the more chances of it being owned by a tosser who wants to use as a macho attachment.

I have seen Dobermans, Rotties, Alsations etc grow up in loving families, around children, grow old and die without ever raising any cause for concern.

That's the quickest self contradiction I've seen on this board, lol, lol.........

but now attention has been drawn with video footage to identify the local guy who has one of these dogs how long before any of the authorities do anything about it?

am expecting a "snooze go back to sleep nothing to do with us whats the problem attidute" then if the dog mauls someone it'll be "but we didn't know about it".

Archived