Is There A New Job For A Local Political Commentator?

copycat

Did anyone else hear David Callister this morning on Mandate? I'm sure you will agree David is pretty much well informed about what is going on and I'm sure I heard him asking Stu Peters if Beth Espey had resigned.

Has she? Is she going to? Has she been offererd a job elsewhere?

Never mind the rumour mill in Tynwald the Manx Radio political commentary will be much less if Beth is leaving.

And what could be promting her to resign?

Does an forum reader have the answers.

Did anyone else hear David Callister this morning on Mandate? I'm sure you will agree David is pretty much well informed about what is going on and I'm sure I heard him asking Stu Peters if Beth Espey had resigned.

Never mind the rumour mill in Tynwald the Manx Radio political commentary will be much less if Beth is leaving.

What are you trying to infer MCB?

I hadn't heard the news. My dream job!

What...pretending to flirt with Stu Peters at seven-thirty in the morning whilst dealing with stories such as THIS?

Police are appealing for information regarding a bizarre act of criminal damage in Douglas, when a frozen block of lard was used to smash a window. It happened at the rear of a property on Somerset Road, some time between the 29th and 30th of December.

I hadn't heard the news. My dream job!

What...pretending to flirt with Stu Peters at seven-thirty in the morning whilst dealing with stories such as THIS?

Police are appealing for information regarding a bizarre act of criminal damage in Douglas, when a frozen block of lard was used to smash a window. It happened at the rear of a property on Somerset Road, some time between the 29th and 30th of December.

Loved the caption on the piccie of the police station in the MR link!

(Pictured: Lard Street Police Station, courtesy of manxscenes.com)

/Get me coat!

What are you trying to infer MCB?

You mean imply, not infer, Juan.

Look up both words and see the difference.

David Callister is the Senior Political Correspondent for Manx Radio and I would doubt he wants or needs his 'old job back'.

Perhaps some people on this forum are confusing David Callister with Geoff Cannell......who is an entirely different animal altogether.

Here is a recording of Tuesdays mandate interview between Stuart Peters and David Callister where he remarks on Beth's absence. Worth a listen if only to hear our Stu mention he is giving up smoking for New Year!

I wish him every success. :)

20070102_Mandate_SP_DC.mp3

David Callister is the Senior Political Correspondent for Manx Radio and I would doubt he wants or needs his 'old job back'.

Perhaps some people on this forum are confusing David Callister with Geoff Cannell......who is an entirely different animal altogether.

Here is a recording of Tuesdays mandate interview between Stuart Peters and David Callister where he remarks on Beth's absence. Worth a listen if only to hear our Stu mention he is giving up smoking for New Year!

I wish him every success. :)

20070102_Mandate_SP_DC.mp3

Maybe you saw the stork flying over Manx Radio a few months ago.

Archived