Mflive 2007

Mission

Okay so it's another new year and we have some new shows on offer for you.

Monday's will feature a hip-hop / DNB show (start date TBC)

Saturday's will feature a Trance show (with live sets direct from clubs occasionally too) - starting this Saturday night (6th) from 8pm - two DJ's, running back to back shows - initially 1 hour sets each but that will increase to 2 x 2 hour sets in the near future.

Also, for Wednesday nights, we're looking to showcase talent from here and across - it can be anything really for any of the genre's currently played on mflive to band sets - so, if you are interested in getting your material out there - please PM me for details of where to send your CD's. I will also pop this up on manxbands but if you know of any up and coming bands that want some airtime, please point them to this topic. :)

If he wants to send me a mix - I'll certainly give it an airing on a Wednesday night - it's all about getting new acts out there really so anyone that fancies their chances can have a go on a Wednesday night really.

Well yes, that's his chosen genre but it can be anything at all like I have said above - no point limiting things to a particular style on this show - we just want to get something different each week if we can.

I heard trance was the only genre worth having

so the gospel of djdan goes anyway

and here begin the dj_dan-religious-jokes.... i'm suprised it comes this late in a thread rhumsaa?

IF i had a gospel of my own.... i know i could always rely on you to preach it to the world.

Archived