[BBC News] Council's central heating pledge

Newsbot

Bloody hell, how much! I am a Douglas ratepayer and I shall be on the phone tomorrow. Fully support the modernisation of these houses, but what is being done and how have they managed to reach a price like that? Competitive tendering my arse!

Absolutley. It's a f**king disgrace that these sort of figures just get thrown around with no explanation of how the figure is reached, when initially it looks clearly like a rip-off. I'm sure they can explain the costs, but like you Gladys I am moved to get on to them about this.

Bloody hell, how much! I am a Douglas ratepayer and I shall be on the phone tomorrow. Fully support the modernisation of these houses, but what is being done and how have they managed to reach a price like that? Competitive tendering my arse!

Absolutley. It's a f**king disgrace that these sort of figures just get thrown around with no explanation of how the figure is reached, when initially it looks clearly like a rip-off. I'm sure they can explain the costs, but like you Gladys I am moved to get on to them about this.

Apparently the extra millions are down to the electrician's

post-2251-1168344052_thumb.jpg

_

Archived