Drink Drive Policeman...

Tango

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

I am new to this site but it was the drink driving case of policeman which made me to get in here. I am the same doctor who was recently done for drink driving(£1300&3 years ban).I do agree what I did was completely inexcusible.But when i heard about the punishment imposed upon the new dare devil I thought....ITS PATHETIC....I do like weasles views......thats all I have to say................asta la vista!

hi

I am new to this site but it was the drink driving case of policeman which made me to get in here. I am the same doctor who was recently done for drink driving(£1300&3 years ban).I do agree what I did was completely inexcusible.But when i heard about the punishment imposed upon the new dare devil I thought....ITS PATHETIC....I do like weasles views......thats all I have to say................asta la vista!

You're obviously trying to play on sympathy. You'll get none from me as I've had very good friends injured by pissed up drivers. But your indignation highlights what seems to be odd about the court system here. No standard tariffs.

How will the next person pulled up by said constable feel? Probably pretty agrieved that he has the authority to pull someone over for an offence he's committed and arrest them for it. But don't use your case in isolation. You got pissed, you got booked, you got banned, and so did he.

(Edited spelling)

Being drunk behind the wheel of a car is no different than walking down the street with a loaded gun in hand, its a danger to life and is not acceptable. Compare the sentence given to the Police officer against that given to the Bus Driver who was tested to be over the limit the following day, he was banned for three years, lost his job and sent to prison. As said by others the Legal system on the Island needs looked into.

So,here we have 4 pages of comments,most of them agreeing that what has happened here is utterly wrong.

What will be done? I'll tell you will be done -

ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL.

The next thing we'll hear is that said PC will be out in his car arresting people for doing exactly what he did and he'll stand at the back of the courthouse while they get a 3 year ban,30 days in Victoria Road maisonettes and a £1000 fine.

So,here we have 4 pages of comments,most of them agreeing that what has happened here is utterly wrong.

What will be done? I'll tell you will be done -

ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL.

The next thing we'll hear is that said PC will be out in his car arresting people for doing exactly what he did and he'll stand at the back of the courthouse while they get a 3 year ban,30 days in Victoria Road maisonettes and a £1000 fine.

say it as it is

you know it makes sense

well done

ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL.

And what are YOU doing about it beside whinging on an internet message board?

I've written a letter of complaint to the police,the newspaper and my MHK. That's what I've done. And what will they do?

ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL

Archived