Tesco Boy Racers On Youtube?

Last Ten

I was just wondering what I would be doing now at nights if I was in the 16-25 age group......still wondering.......it has to be said, it is little wonder these kids are driving round like maniacs, what else is there for them? nothing, absolutely nothing, I hated living here when I was younger it was boring then and we had the odd thing to do, now? nothing absolutely nothing to do and no where to go!

What they need is healthy Warcraft habits :)

I assume you must be winding us up?

Has everyone given up on trying to improve and educate themselves, learn a skill or a language or read a book? There is a bewildering choice available to people these days to broaden their minds (without resort to narcotics!) simply by access to the internet. Fact is, too many are too bloody lazy and been taught to always rely on someone else to make the first move. If all these morons want to do is drive cars round in circles, they should build themselves a stock car over the next few months and take it up to Onchan now that it has (thankfully) been decided not to change its use to bloody bikes.

Archived