Clubbing In Leeds?

K.os Theory

I'm off to Leeds at the end of this month and am hoping to get a bit of clubbing in, I've never been to the city before and the websites I've found seem to mainly cater for the student population.

I'm looking for a bit of advice on where to find a good club...

I'm looking for a breaks venue ( obviously ) first and foremost, but as I'm away with a few friends I'm pretty much open to anything...as long as it isn't full of pretentious knobheads, also I'm not a fan of dress codes ( unless it's dress down ).

Any info would be greatfully appreciated.

If your not homophobic , Mission is one hell of a night , but it is a gay friendly club. Otherwise The Space is a top night or the Mint club , you need to see whats on where that particular weekend. If your after a "paramount style night "Tiger Tiger" is a bit of fun...

all depends what your after ....

give gatecrasher a try, as former full-on -fridays resident dave moran was resident there last time we spoke. dont know if he,s still there but dj denzel would know for sure!

Dave lives in Leeds, we keep in contact all the time!

His next gigs are:

Mode @ BabyBlue - Liverpool, 2nd March 2007

Kill The Disco @ Pacific - Middlesborough, Feb 23rd 2007

Manipulate @ Time, with Meat Katie and Leo Belchetz - Bangor (N Wales), Feb 3rd 2007

If you like it hard, the Sundissential north gigs are quite good, they are only a few times a year

Back2Basics is quite good with Dave Beer and crew

Discoteque is Gatecrashers second club and hosts all sorts of nights like Hed Kandi, Chic Beat & Game On.

Mission is also good with nights lik Rob Tissera's Kissdafunk for everything funky & the Missionary nights with amish mash room of all styles and also Drum & Bass/Breaks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've found a good website for getting club information in leeds. Basically, unlike all the other bs websites out there this one just puts up the leaflets that get handed out on the street (and allows people to review them) so it's ideal for people who don't come from Leeds! Anyway, the website is: SWETT:UK

Leeds has the best clubbing in the country, and I'm originally from London, so I Know! If you're thinking about going to leeds I recommend you look at the Swett website.

Cheers,

Paul.

Archived